At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Psychiatrist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our dynamic team in the beautiful Lehigh Valley.
We provide a full continuum of care in behavioral health from emergency evaluation to intensive care, partial hospitalization, outpatient follow-up, homecare and skilled nursing facility consultation.
- We are growing the Department of Psychiatry which currently comprises more than 20 Psychiatrists and 120 mental health professionals.
- Academic appointment with our medical school partner - the University of South Florida is available
- Call coverage is not required but is available for added compensation
Great opportunity for BC/BE Psychiatrists to design your ideal position comprising what interests you the most from the following areas:
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Consultation/Liaison Psychiatry
- Outpatient Psychiatry
- Child / Adolescent Psychiatry
- A network champion for Psychiatry and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is comprised of eight hospital campuses plus numerous health centers, physician practices, rehabilitation locations, ExpressCARE sites and other outpatient care locations in seven eastern Pennsylvania counties. We provide acute care in all major clinical areas in state-of-the-art medical-surgical and critical care units. We have hospitals in Allentown, Bethlehem, Hazleton, Pottsville and East Stroudsburg ,PA with nearly 75,000 admissions and more than 300,000 emergency department visits each year. LVHN Medical Staff includes over 1,800 providers of which 1,000 are employed by Lehigh Valley Physician Group. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day.Learn more about us and the scope of our network.