Psychiatry - Medical Director
Seeking a Medical Director to help grow an established and stable Behavioral Health Department. Must be a BC/BE Psychiatrist with experience, interested in helping to design and implement expanded inpatient and outpatient programs.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible
- Must possess stellar interpersonal skills with drive to provide great patient care
- Must be interested in providing vision and leadership
Practice Opportunity Attributes
- Employed position within our multi-specialty group practice.
- Inpatient unit consists of a 21-bed adult and a 10-bed older adult unit
- Outpatient practice consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and psychotherapists
- Structure of each psychiatrist's practice is flexible
- No call required
- Practice location – Divine Providence Hospital, Williamsport, PA
MORE TIME FOR YOU - Live in a thriving community where home life matters. Enjoy safe neighborhoods, affordable and desirable housing, strong school options, excellent restaurants, local festivals and community events, a vibrant cultural scene, regional airport, two colleges, and the wide-variety of outdoor recreational activities available for all ages (hiking, biking, boating, skiing, etc). Urban life (Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore) is accessible and within a 3-hr drive from Williamsport.
LOVE TO TEACH? - If yes, opportunities are available through our affiliation with both The Williamsport Family Medicine Residency program and The Commonwealth Medical College. Mentor medical students, lecture on the student or resident level, and lead hospital-wide Grand Rounds. Associate professorships available.
- Employed position within our multi-specialty group practice
- Competitive base salary with initial base salary guarantee & opportunity for growth + Medical Director stipend
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Forgivable loan
- Opportunities for incentives
- CME stipend and paid time off
- Moving relocation reimbursement and more
SUSQUEHANNA HEALTH – consists of four hospitals and a multi-specialty group practice. Its leadership as a healthcare provider has been recognized by numerous independent rating organizations. Financial stability and investment in the hospital system is reflected by several recent and future expansion projects among all facilities. Planned capital projects in the future include an expansion of the Behavioral Health Department.
If you would like to be part of a growing, dynamic and financially stable healthcare organization, please contact:
Director, Medical Staff Recruitment & Relations
Susquehanna Health Medical Group