Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed community-owned, not-for-profit hospital located in Vancouver, Washington. In addition to caring for individual patients, PeaceHealth has a strong commitment to improving the health of the communities in which it serves. The facility’s hospitalist-designed technology platform streamlines work, clearing the path to practice high-quality medicine. PeaceHealth Southwest has been awarded the 2006 Breats Imaging award and is ranked in the Top 3 hospitals in Washington state for Clinical Excellence by HealthGrades.
- Team of 28 physicians and 5 advanced practitioners
- No call environment
- Open ICU; No procedures required
- EPIC EMR
- Schedule: 7on/7off - mixed days, nights, and swing
- J1 and H1b eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Vancouver is located on Washington State’s southern border, on the banks of the Columbia River just across from Portland, Oregon. Any direction you look, the scenery is astounding – snowcapped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches – all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. Vancouver and Portland offer all the best amenities of city living. A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations. Columbia River George is a renowned windsurfing destination, and there are plentiful options for skiing and hiking with an hour’s drive. The advantages of small city life are preserved in Vancouver with its excellent schools and easy pace. There are fine cultural and commercial offerings just 10 minutes away in Portland. And enjoy a tax break with no income tax in Vancouver and no sales tax in Portland!