Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art 412 bed (all private) facility is currently seeking a BC/BE ENT physician to staff their hospital owned clinic.
- EMPLOYED position with full employee benefits
- 2 Da Vinci Robots, ENT instruments available
- Currently, there is a wait period for new patients
- NEW medical office building attached to the hospital with ENT suite
- Chest Pain and Stroke Certified facility
Poplar Bluff is located in southeastern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 100K!
- Clean, safe, family friendly area – very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- Kid friendly water park
- 18-hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more
Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County. Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities. In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair.
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a 250-bed state-of-the-art hospital having opened in January, 2013, will transform the delivery of hospital care in our community. It is located in the heart of southeast Missouri and serves as a regional medical center. Services offered at this hospital include cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, nephrology, pulmonary and sleep medicine, wound healing and hyperbarics, and urology. Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center also has five outreach clinics in surrounding communities to provide family practice services in a close-to-home setting.