LOCUMS CRNA Job in Tarboro, NC
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital in Tarboro, NC, is seeking a CRNA to help provide coverage for their team. New providers will need to come in the day before scheduled call for orientation.
CRNA coverage needed:
- 2 FT candidates needed for 13 weeks (3 month commitment) – ongoing during perm recruitment (Monday – Friday / 7:00am – 3:00pm)
- Coverage needed beginning in December
- Both Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Required (1 night per week & 1 weekend per month)
- Not required to remain on site for call
- Must be able to provide anesthesia within 20 minutes of a call
- MDA supervision
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Procedures: MAC, General, Regional and Epidurals required
- BLS & ACLS Certifications Required
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital Information:
Level III Intermediate Care Nursery
Same Day Surgery Center
Critical Care Unit
28,000 ED visits/year
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital is a 117-bed acute care hospital located in Tarboro. As part of the Vidant system, the hospital offers patients access to state-of-the-art services provided by Vidant Medical Center in Greenville. Vidant Edgecombe also houses an onsite cancer center. Currently undergoing expansion and renovation, the new center is anticipated to open in the summer of 2018.
History and beauty meet in Tarboro, a lively, growing community that maintains the relaxed ambiance that is a hallmark of living in the south. From its scenic historic district and unique town common, Tarboro offers residents a taste of southern charm and hospitality. They also enjoy a wide array of recreational opportunities including golf, water sports and the arts. Tarboro is a "front porch kind of town" that maintains the relaxed ambience that is the hallmark or southern life. Located just 30 minutes from Greenville, one hour from Raleigh/RTP and two hours from the North Carolina beaches, residents of this area have easy access to a wide variety of activities.
For more information, please email at Natalie.Bierman@Vidanthealth.com .
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|