LOCUMS CRNA Job in Tarboro, NC
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital in Tarboro, NC, is seeking a CRNA to help provide coverage for their team. New providers will need to come in the day before scheduled call for orientation.
CRNA coverage needed:
- 2 FT candidates needed for 13 weeks (3 month commitment) – ongoing during perm recruitment (Monday – Friday / 7:00am – 3:00pm)
- Ongoing coverage needed ASAP
- Both Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Required (1 night per week & 1 weekend per month)
- Not required to remain on site for call
- Must be able to provide anesthesia within 20 minutes of a call
- MDA supervision
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Procedures: MAC, General, Regional and Epidurals required
- BLS & ACLS Certifications Required
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital Information:
Level III Intermediate Care Nursery
Same Day Surgery Center
Critical Care Unit
28,000 ED visits/year
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital is a 117-bed acute care hospital located in Tarboro, North Carolina. As part of the Vidant Health system of care, the hospital offers high quality care provided by more than 20 medical specialties, rehabilitation services, a birthing center, a cancer center, outpatient clinics and more.
Tarboro is a shining example of a historic community embracing progress while preserving its storied past. Located in northeastern North Carolina just minutes from the I-95/US 64 interchange, Tarboro is a town where you can enjoy a sense of history and contentment without sacrificing a single 21st-century amenity. Only 30 minutes west of Greenville and an hour east of Raleigh-Durham, one of the nation’s fastest growing high-tech regions, and two hours west of the pristine shores of the famed Outer Banks, Tarboro is easy to find and hard to leave.
For more information, please email at Natalie.Bierman@Vidanthealth.com .
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|