NEUROLOGIST: Pasadena, Texas
- Join a busy 3-Neurologist practice
- Seeking a General Neurologist with any sub-specialty interest
- Hospital rounds
- 100% inpatient
- Telemedicine available
- Practice call 1:4 with the new associate
- Tenured staff
- Clearly defined community need for a Neurologist in the area
- Guaranteed Salary
- Employed by the practice
- Relocation allowance
- Plus much, much more!
** Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
COMMUNITY: Visit us at www.Houston-guide.com or www.ClearLakearea.com.
Licensed for 345 beds, HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast (www.HCAHoustonHealthcare.com/locations/Southeast) is an acute-care tertiary facility located in Pasadena, Texas, that serves approximately 500,000 residents of SE Harris County. With a medical staff of 450+ physicians and 1,200 employees, Southeast is proud to be Pasadena’s second-largest employer. A full-service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
* Level III Trauma Center
* Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, EHRMC and our Free-Standing ED
* Certified Primary Stroke Center
* 16-bed ICU
* 24/7 Intensivist program
* Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation
* Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
* Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients
* Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
* Center for Pain Care
* Industrial Medicine Program
* Women’s Care and Services
COMMUNITY: Visit us at www.Houston-guide.com or www.ClearLakearea.com
Pasadena is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston. Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with easy access to the world-wide amenities and offerings of the nation's fourth largest city, Houston, Texas.