Hospitalist Opportunities at Texas Health Resources
We are currently seeking hospitalists in Kaufman, Texas.
- MD or DO candidates
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certified or board eligible candidates only
- Currently Texas state license is very helpful
- Must be familiar with Epic
- Employed position by Texas Health Physicians Group, a group of over 100 hospitalists across the Dallas/Fort Worth "Metroplex"
- Our health system drives reliable care by using standard order sets and standard processes
- Attractive base salary to be provided, with opportunities for additional incentives based upon board certification status, patient satisfaction scores and citizenship. Also, plan to add quality incentives in 2020.
- Approximately 182 shifts per year
- Physician will work a 24-hour shifts (but won't need to be on-site after the day responsibility is finished. We have a night Nurse Practitioner to stay on-site from 6:00 PM to 2:00 AM, Monday through Friday).
- Benefits set to include sign-on bonus and relocation, plus additional benefits.
- H1-B visa sponsorship may be available at certain locations (no J-1 visa waivers available)
Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PracticeMatch.com
Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients.
Through THPG, Texas Health Resources is more than just a network of hospitals - it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans.
Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman is a 91-bed hospital serving Kaufman and its neighboring communities. Texas Health Kaufman was the only Dallas-Fort Worth area hospital to earn a Top 5 percent ranking two years in a row for the treatment of pneumonia by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and Premier Inc. The hospital has also earned an “A” grade for patient safety, according to the most recent hospital safety scores from the Leapfrog Group, and it earned a Stage 7 award from the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society for the highest level of electronic health record adoption a hospital can achieve.
Kaufman, Texas is located 30 miles southeast of Dallas with a small-town heritage, that is still close to metropolitan conveniences. Many Kaufman residents live on small ranches or farms in the area, but many of the population commute to the city for work each day. Close enough to Dallas to take in its museums and attractions, but far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle of big city life. The local school district is ranked as one of the best in the county and it’s a good place to raise your family.