Psychiatrist Needed in New Mexico - Hospital Employed
We are seeking a state licensed psychiatrist for a Medical Director position in Alamogordo, NM for a growing behavioral health program.
This position will be a mix of inpatient and outpatient work, including both adult and geriatric patients. There is no child/adolescent component to the practice. ECT available and highly desirable. Call is shared equally among the other providers on staff and will be 1:6 or better. This is a hospital-employed practice, offering very competitive compensation, productivity bonus, sign-on/commencement bonus and complete benefits package, including paid malpractice insurance, health insurance, 401k (with a match), CME, relocation assistance and much more.
MD/DO or international equivalent
BC Psychiatry (or with plans to become BC within one year of employment)
The acute care hospital is full service and has a 24-bed inpatient unit with a robust outpatient program. Plans are in place to expand inpatient unit.
Alamogordo is a wonderful community located just over one hour north of El Paso. Is the home of the friendliest, happiest folks--why not, they have it all--70 degree average annual temperature; the ability to ski in the mountains on the winter mornings and play golf that afternoon; natural beauty all around; small town atmosphere, conveniences of a larger one. Housing choices are abundant and among the most affordable in the nation.
About Diamond Healthcare
Behavioral health issues—whether it’s addiction, mental illness, anxiety or other problems—affect millions of lives. But getting the right treatment and care can be difficult. Our goal is to bring top professionals and high quality behavioral healthcare to individuals and communities everywhere.
The Diamond Healthcare Advantage:
- Teamwork – Each role is essential to the success of our programs. Diamond employees know that even if they aren’t directly treating the patient, they are still affecting patient care.
- Cutting Edge Care – Our multidisciplinary teams work across the country in small rural hospitals to large urban facilities. We continually seek new courses of treatment in order to return patients to a higher quality of life and provide the best opportunity for recovery.
- Ethical – Our commitment to professionalism and ethical patient care starts at the top. The work we do here has long-term and wide reaching affects for our patients and their families and we don’t take that lightly.
- Results Oriented – We are committed to increasing the knowledge and skills of our team. From in-depth annual trainings, a leadership program, annual service awards, and opportunities for internal promotion, Diamond employees have the access they need to grow in their profession.
- Experienced – Diamond has over 30 years of experience in the field, and we’re still expanding the reach of quality behavioral health care and our array of services.
Diamond is looking for professionals who embrace the recovery process, are excited to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary treatment team and are committed to delivering the highest quality patient care possible.