Infectious Diseases Physician Opportunity - 4 Day Work Week - No Weekends!
Join Our Team
Parkview Physicians Group (PPG) – Infectious Disease Physician ( 4 DAY WORK WEEK - NO WEEKENDS!)
- Full time (1.0 FTE) built on 4 day work week (one week day off each week) and EVERY weekend off
- 30 days of PTO in addition to one weekday and every weekend off
- Work at one location, Parkview Randallia hospital, alongside another ID physician and an experienced NP
- NO LTAC work
- 50% inpatient, 50% outpatient (100% ID) , no other competing groups
- Inpatient rounding assisted by nurse rounder and ID trained pharmacist
- Opportunities for teaching available (not required)
- Generous compensation and CME money
- Sign on bonus, loan repayment options, and moving expenses paid!
- Other traditional benefits such as matched retirement, life insurance, dental/health insurance, disability, and malpractice come standard
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For more information or to apply, contact us at email@example.com
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports, you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.