Infectious Diseases Physician Opportunity - 7 days on/7days off schedule located in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Parkview Physician's Group (PPG) is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Infectious Diseases physician to join a well established and growing ID Team. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated individual to join a group of six physicians that work a block schedule of 7 days on/7 days off (plus additional vacation days). This full time position is 100% infectious diseases and includes inpatient and outpatient care. Come experience the benefits of a regional tertiary care center while keeping an excellent work-life balance. Our team includes dedicated inpatient/outpatient nursing and ancillary support that will assist and enhance your work to allow you to focus on clinical care. All levels of expertise and experience are welcome, and 2019 graduating ID fellows are encouraged to apply. H-1B sponsorship available.
With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our communities, PPG makes every effort to build an experienced healthcare team comprised of only the most qualified physicians. PPG includes more than 700 providers in more than 40 specialties in more than 100 locations throughout northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio.
As an employed physician of PPG, benefits include:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Paid relocation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefit package including retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability, dues, licensure & memberships, annual physician allowance (for CME’s and other qualified expenses) as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
To learn more about Parkview Health, visit us at our website www.parkview.com
Contact Susan Dillon at Susan.Dillon@parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Parkview Regional Medical Center is a 446-bed regional health center with specialty centers for Heart, Cancer and Orthopedics. Highlights include:
- Full-service 24/7 ER with BC Emergency Medicine physicians
- Critical care and surgery with improved patient flow areas for patients, families and medical staff
- Verified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Centers
- Physicians’ office buildings
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here