Pulmonologist opportunity in charming community
Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a new or experienced pulmonologist to work at our hospital in Elkhorn. With only one other pulmonologist in the area there is a strong need for these services!
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency training from an accredited program
- Fellowship in pulmonology/CC; sleep is also desired
- Board certified / eligible
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Collaborative, collegial multi-specialty clinic
- Busy practice yet manageable volumes
- Offices at the hospital so easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
- Procedures will include all general pulmonology procedures.
- This is primarily an outpatient practice however you will also do some critical care and sleep
- Generous student loan forgiveness
- Visa support provided
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
This is a great opportunity to live and work in one of the most attractive areas of southeast Wisconsin – just minutes from the resort area of Lake Geneva and less than an hour to Milwaukee. You and your family will thrive in this warm, welcoming community!
A small town escape from the big city
Elkhorn, located in southeastern Wisconsin thrives as a small, traditional "hometown." This rural city, located minutes from downtown Milwaukee and just 85 miles from Chicago’s loop, boasts tree-lined streets, beautiful historical homes and an established downtown. It is a place to grow up, raise a family and retire in the context of a "caring community" exhibiting excellence in governance, education, recreation, health care, and civic activity.