Generous loan repayment
- Advanced facilities, advanced care
- Flexible practice opportunity, deliveries optional
- AIUM accredited ultrasound techs and ultrasound unit
- New Family Birth Center - LDRP, Level III NICU
- 3 Neonatologists
- Maternal/NICU flight team
- Innovative approach to health care delivery
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- One of the Top 25 Best Places to Live – Livability.com
- "America's Best Town of 2016" - Outside Magazine
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Located in Billings, Montana - this friendly college community is a great place to raise a family near the majestic Rocky Mountains. Exciting outdoor recreation close to home. 300 days of sunshine!
Billings Clinic is an integrated health system dedicated to improving the health of people in our region through compassionate, patient-focused care, education and research. Our care extends across a four-state area serving people in central and eastern Montana, northern Wyoming and the western Dakotas. We believe that combining a group physicians’ practice, a regional acute hospital and a sub-acute and long-term care facility has lead to outstanding results in our region.
Billings Clinic is the oldest and largest multi-specialty group practice in the region. Billings Clinic has more than 300 physicians, physician assistants and other mid-level providers. Our 51 specialties range from allergy to urology. The Clinic is located in a wonderful family community with outdoor activities galore.