• Private practice serving growth community just Southeast of downtown Nashville.
• Join young, hard-working visionary PUD/CC. Unmet community need coupled with practice growth prompting search efforts.
• Employment Model.
• Only PUD/CC on staff. Practice 100% PUD/CC, no IM. Sleep option available if of interest.
• Seek subspecialist interested in developing further service capability.
• Average 5-7 hospitalized patients (10 max) and 17-18 clinical (20 max).
• Modern hospital with 10-bed ICU, current expansion plans. Non-compete ICU management contract held by this practice.
• Active Hospitalist Program, rarely called in after hours.
• Call Coverage: Equitable. 1:3 with new member, to grow to four-way call.
• Spacious, beautifully appointed, new office space large enough to accommodate associate, with DME, PFT, CPAP, 4 exam rooms, 2 sleep rooms, EMR equipped.
• Excellent staff including: Respiratory Therapist, Certified Sleep Techs, 2 Nurse Practitioners and other staff.
• Financial: Employed - Salary/benefits, including relocation.
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
• Celebrating 10 years of serving the local community, TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center proudly enjoys a strong reputation for providing high quality patient care in a friendly, compassionate, and healing setting.
• The 109-bed facility is located just 20 minutes southeast of Nashville, offering a centralized and convenient location for patients and providers.
•TriStar StoneCrest offers a full array of acute care services including emergency care, inpatient and same-day surgery, cardiology, obstetrics, intensive care, neurology, orthopaedics, diagnostic services and cancer care through the nationally recognized Sarah Cannon cancer center.
• Experiencing continued community growth and healthcare service demands, TriStar StoneCrest recently added a new 8-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level IIB; expanded interventional cardiology to 24/7 coverage and added two interventional cardiologists; and added a new 64-slice CT scanner to the imaging department.
• The hospital’s robotic assisted surgery program exceeded initial growth expectations and continues rapid growth to meet local demand. A TriStar StoneCrest surgeon performed Middle Tennessee’s first single-incision gallbladder removal in 2013.
• TriStar StoneCrest\'s highly qualified professionals ensure healthcare excellence in care and outcomes. The active medical staff includes more than 213 board-certified physicians, and clinical staff averages more than 10 years’ experience.
• Medical center certifications and accolades:
Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for three consecutive years
Chest Pain, Stroke and Cancer certifications
Blue Distinction Center® of Excellence for Spine Surgery
Outstanding Achievement Award by Commission on Cancer
• TriStar StoneCrest employs physicians in six specialties: primary care, internal medicine, cardiology, neurology and urology. Office locations span from Smyrna to LaVergne/Antioch and Murfreesboro.
• The town of Smyrna is located in North Rutherford County with a population of about 42,000. Rutherford County\'s population is more than 274,000. The county has earned the designation as one of the fastest growing counties in Tennessee according to U.S. Census Bureau figures. Smyrna was ranked as one of the Fastest Growing Cities in the U.S. by MSN.com and one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Retire” in September 2007 by the U.S. News and World Report, naming locally available healthcare as one of the reasons. The top county business industries are healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation/logistics. The community offers plentiful housing options, beautiful parks and golf courses, entertainment, dinning, shopping, as well as the largest undergraduate university in the state - MTSU!