• Join group of six PUD/CC specialists
• Practice 100% pulmonary/critical care; interest in sleep can be accommodated
• Seek BE or BC in PUD/CC; BC in Internal Medicine
• Busy practice averaging 20-25 patients daily
• Hospital responsibilities on weekly blocks
• The practice split approximately 50% in the office and 50% in the hospital
• Overnight coverage provided by hospital
• SuperDimension navigation system for ENB procedure available
• Newly renovated and expanded office space on hospital campus
• First year guarantee, fringe, relocation and early partnership track after first year
• Modern 200-bed suburban hospital, 24 bed ICU, 4-bed sleep lab
• Newly renovated and expanded office space
• Access to clinical research/various sub-specialists
TriStar Summit Medical Center, part of HCA’s TriStar Health, is a 200-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission. Serving the residents of Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties since 1994, TriStar Summit has built a strong reputation for providing quality patient care in a friendly and compassionate setting. TriStar Summit offers a full range of services including emergency, medical, surgical, obstetric, oncology, and diagnostic services. With our exceptional medical staff of more than 500 board certified physicians representing over 36 specialties, we are committed to being your center of excellence for quality, community-based healthcare.
• The Emergency Department at TriStar Summit is ready and equipped to handle any emergency and all physicians are board certified in Emergency Medicine. More than 59,000 patients are treated in TriStar Summit’s Emergency Department annually.
• One of the busiest suburban maternity centers in Middle Tennessee with nearly 1,200 deliveries annually. The Special Care Nursery offers round-the-clock neonatology coverage that enables us to care for newborns with special needs. TriStar Summit also offers 4D Ultrasound, the latest in ultrasound technology.
• TriStar Summit was the first healthcare facility east of Nashville to offer the latest in robotic surgery. Using the da Vinci Si Surgical System, our physicians and staff are more experienced to provide safe, efficient surgery allowing their patients to resume normal activity faster.
• TriStar Summit opened their second state-of-the-art cath lab in February 2013.
• TriStar Summit Medical Center opened their 12 bed inpatient rehabilitation unit for stroke patients in December 2013. In addition, an eight bed Total Joint Center opened, in February 2014.
• Cancer Services are part of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Center network of TriStar Health. This network is the area\'s most comprehensive cancer program, offering the latest in research-based treatment with multiple locations in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Cancer services at TriStar Summit currently include surgery, radiation oncology and medical oncology. TriStar Summit\'s Radiation Therapy Services department has invested $5.1 million in IMRT, which enables precise targeting of cancerous tumors with radiation.
• TriStar Summit has an Ambulatory Surgery Center as well as an Outpatient Rehabilitation Center, which contains three floors of medical office space.
•TriStar Summit’s Medical Imaging services include: Radiology, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Digital Mammography and more.
• TriStar Summit Medical Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and has also been recognized as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission.