Joslin Diabetes Center Affiliate at HSHS Medical Group delivers world-class care close to home. Our highly-specialized team of experts – board-certified endocrinologists, nurse practitioners, certified diabetes educators and dieticians – work together to provide our patients with the tools they need to manage their diabetes and live their best life.
Effingham is a J1 eligible area and we would be happy to sponsor your J1 Visa and green card. Our excellent immigration attorney, Jeremy Zollinger will be happy to review your immigration needs.
While there will be a strong emphasis on Diabetes care this will be a comprehensive Endocrinology position. The incoming physician will be responsible for all areas of endocrinology including:
- Growth and metabolism
- Diabetes management and Diabetes medication
- Insulin pumps
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Weight Management
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Guaranteed salary plan plus productivity bonus. Unlimited compensation potential with the wRVU bonuses.
- Health, life, dental, and disability insurance
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance and a Housing Incentive
- Pension and matching 403b and a 457b Retirement plans
- 26 days off per year (20 vacation/6 holidays), paid CME plus additional 5 days’ time off
More about the Effingham area:
- Was named one of the best small towns in America for business by Site Selection Magazine.
- Effingham serves as a regional hub for a significant population, resulting in world-renowned specialists located in the community.
- Effingham is located at the intersection of Interstates 57 and 70 and just a 1.5 hour drive from St. Louis
- 1 hour from Champaign-Urbana, home to the University of Illinois.