Urgent Care - New Facility w/ Xray & Lab - 3.5 Day Week
Salina Regional Health Center, in Salina, KS, is now seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physician to join our Urgent Care team
Scope of Practice –
- Work three 12 hour days with a 4 hour administrative shift
- Oversee Advanced Practice Providers
- SRHC owns two Urgent Care facilities in the community; one is a brand new clinic with 8 exam rooms
- X-ray and CLIA waived lab onsite in both Urgent Care locations
- Leadership position; physician must be comfortable with communicating and building new patient base
- Well trained & knowledgeable support staff
- TEACH! Salina is home to KU School of Medicine-Salina and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in 2013 with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP’s
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and RVU bonuses
- CME Time Off & Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement + Match
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center (SRHC) located in Salina, Kansas is a not-for-profit comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of north central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- In June 2018 SRHC received Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI Accreditation from the American College of Cardiology.
- In January 2017 SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
- In May 2016, SRHC launched Salina Regional Orthopedic Clinic, a comprehensive orthopedic clinic with a focus on sports medicine.
- In January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line, Vcare, to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
- August 2014 SRHC received an award for HealthCare’s 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 70+ physicians and 40+ advanced practice providers.
- Fall 2013 SRHC completed a new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our $70 million dollar six story patient tower and 26 bed Emergency Room.
- In 2013 SRHC achieved Level III Trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, HALO Ablation Catheter and coming soon a new Brain Lab.
Salina is a progressive city with a growing population of 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows the community to continually rank among Kansas' best in areas such as cost of living, regional trade pull, unemployment, and personal income. Our community serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services and also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment. Our community also provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Enjoy the areas vast recreational amenities, some of which include our beautiful golf courses, parks and lakes. The performing arts center, community theater, remarkable zoo and entertaining festivals are among the many activities you and your family will enjoy.
Salina has been selected by Business Week magazine as one of the best places in Kansas to raise your kids! For those of us familiar with the community, this is no surprise.