Full-Time & PRN Intensivist Opportunities - West Monroe, Louisiana
Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Join our Pulmonary/Critical Care Team in Louisiana. Work in a fast-paced ICU and live in a peaceful quiet city. HNI offers VitalsMD® technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
This opportunity features:
- 268-bed, Trauma Level III Facility
- 30 bed Open ICU
- Flexible 7 on/7 off schedule - 12 hour shifts 7a-7p
- 2 APPs M-F, 1 APP Sat-Sun support
- Innovative technology, physician-centric culture
- Comprehensive full-time salary and benefits including generous 401(k) match
- EMR- Cerner Millenium
Why choose HNI Healthcare?
Our VitalsMD®Technology Advantage – gives you the ability to input real-time clinical data at the point of care, providing immediate information and allowing collaboration that helps you drive improved outcomes.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNICore™ training gives you the ongoing tools and training you need for a long, rewarding career.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Pulmonology and Critical Care.
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.