Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to become a part of our prestigious practice at St. Petersburg General Hospital located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM/ABOEM).
- Volume 44K – 45K visits/year
- 36-Hours Physician Coverage (7a-7p; 11a-11p; 7p-7a)
- 40-Hour Mid-level Coverage (6a-4p, 10a-8p, 2p-12a, 6p-4a)
- 216 Bed Hospital, 26 Bed ED with additional 8-bed Fast Track
- Admission Percentage – 12-14%, 8% Peds, and Transfer 2%
- Hospitalist Program (also run by Envision Physician Services)
- P-Doc Documentation. PACS system & computerized discharge and script writing, electronic physician order entry system, point of care test in the ED.
Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance Provided Excellent Remuneration + RVU's Financial Advantage of Independent Contractor Status (1099)
St. Petersburg General Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited full-service 215-bed acute care facility, providing comprehensive emergency care including the area’s first senior's emergency service designed to meet the needs of the elderly, diagnostic, medical, surgical and women’s services, including obstetrics. The hospital is a Women’s Choice Award for Best Emergency Care for four consecutive years and named a Top Workplace five times by the Tampa Bay Times. It is also designated as a Leader in Healthcare Equality (HRC).
St Petersburg General Hospital is accredited as a Breast Center with Digital Imaging and Computer Aided Detection, accredited Atrial Fibrillation Center and Chest Pain Center (SCPC), Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Community Cancer Center (CoC) and a GYN Robotic Surgery Epicenter. Here surgeons from across the country come to train on the latest GYN robotic techniques.
For more information on the area: https://stpetegeneral.com/careers/local-links.dot
St. Petersburg has emerged as a top destination for the arts – with the dynamic new Dali Museum opening in 2011, the Dale Chihuly world renowned glass collection, and six art districts. With more than 900 events bring over 10 million people each year to the sunshine city to experience yacht races, triathlons, baseball, basketball, cycling, festivals, cultural exhibits, and music.