Hematology/Oncology physician needed | Fly fish, hike, ski, snowmobile, snowshoe in Laramie, WY
UCHealth Medical Group, part of UCHealth, and the team at Ivinson Memorial Hospital are excited to welcome a full-time oncologist. Working in Laramie, Wyoming, you’ll:
- See a wide variety of hematology and oncology patients.
- Care for patients in a new beautiful clinic space with an incredible team of infusion nurses.
- Have a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to ensure you’ll be able to work hard and play harder.
- Focus on outpatient care. Nurse practitioners share in call coverage, and call responsibilities are minimal, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Wyoming lifestyle. Living in Laramie means access to the outdoors with time to ski, snowshoe, snowmobile, fly fish and more.
- Have radiation oncology and PharmD locally and access to a team of colleagues in northern Colorado as well as access to the region’s only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center at University of Colorado Cancer Center in metro Denver.
For candidates with children, Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us: Submit your CV to Jill Clark at email@example.com. Call 970.624.4429 with questions.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Rocky Mountain lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Competitive retirement program comprised of:
- basic pension plan
- 401(a) investment account
- 403(b) matching account
- 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Medical, vision, dental. life insurance, disability coverage and many additional options
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Wellness programs and time off
Laramie is an eclectic town comprised of an exciting combination of college town vibrancy, western history and epic outdoor adventure. Join our Ivinson Hospital team where you will practice at an award winning, thriving community hospital in a friendly and welcoming mid-sized community in southeastern Wyoming with a population of about 30,000 people. Home to University of Wyoming, a strong public school system and world class outdoor recreation, the city has everything you and your family needs to feel right at home.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.