MD/DO - Psychiatrist Adult (Outpatient) - Menasha
ThedaCare is committed to expanding psychiatric care to the communities it serves. Sixty employed mental health professionals provide counseling through its psychiatric program. As part of an ongoing effort, ThedaCare wishes to add another outpatient physician. The outpatient physicians see new patients, perform evaluations and provide medication checks.
- Work within ThedaCare Behavioral Health's Adult Psychiatry program
- See patients 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday - limited weeknight call (2 weeknights per month)
- No weekend call
- Adult psychiatrists may perform ECTs
- Dedicated team of Psychiatric Hospitalists located in our newly renovated, adult inpatient unit at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center - Neenah
- Implemented Behavioral Health Collaboration Managers at the primary care level
The Psychiatric group is part of a behavioral health division that includes; four adult psychiatrists, four adult psychiatric hospitalists, two nurse practitioners, and 50 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counselors as well as Psychology and Neuropsychology services.
As part of an integrated system, support staff also helps the physician to provide excellent patient care!
- Income Details: Excellent starting salary with potential income in the 75th percentile of psychiatrists nation wide.
- Incentive Pay: Base Pay with Incentive Bonus Available!
- Signing Bonus: Yes
- Relocation Paid: Household moving expenses provided by ThedaCare's corporate mover. One relocation house-hunting trip for up to seven days
- Vacation: 35 days of vacation
- CME: $4,500/year
- Other Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision/Life, Short and Long Term disability, and Professional Liability Insurance, Licensing/Board Fees, 403b, 457b. Paid house hunting visit, and moving expenses.
- Recovery Services (Substance Abuse)-Adult
- Mental Health Day Treatment-Adult
- Outpatient Mental Health-Adult
- Strong collaboration and integration with primary care
- Thomas Beld, MD: Medical School: University of Louisville School of Medicine; Kentucky- Psychiatry; Residency: Mayo Clinic; Rochester, Minnesota
- Yong Li, MD: Medical School: Shanghai Medical University -China- Psychiatry; Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals - Illinois
- Matthew Bayer, MD: Medical School: University of Wisconsin - Psychiatry; Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- George Manatt, MD: Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine; Residency: Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Kimberly Hoenecke, MD: Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine; Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics - Madison
- Michael Panzer, MD: Medical School: UW Wisconsin Medical School- Psychiatry; Residency: University of Michigan
- Shamim Anwar, MD: Medical School: Sindh Medical College; Residency and Fellowship: New York Medical College, New York City
- Paul Burney, MD: Medical School: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences- Psychiatry; Residency: Eisenhower Army Medical Center- Augusta, GA
- Stephanie Hall, PMHNP, APNP: University of Wisconsin- Madison
The Fox Cities of Wisconsin includes Appleton, Neenah, and Menasha, and is comprised of a total of 18 unique communities positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. This area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
The Fox Valley is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
The Fox Valley is a community where live music, art, and creativity thrives. There are many events throughout the year to partake in, such as Mile of Music, Octoberfest, night markets, marathons, Art on the Town, summer concerts, outdoor movies, parades, weekly Farmer's Market events, and more.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern, interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Green Bay: 30 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 107 miles
- Distance to Madison: 106 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 197 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 285 miles
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, 147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.