Physician Assistants / Nurse Practitioners needed for Urgent Care in La Quinta, CA - Part Time
Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioners needed!
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking Urgent Care providers for Part Time and Per Diem opportunities in La Quinta, CA. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems and practice with a highly experienced and engaging staff.
- Part Time opportunities available!
- Enjoy Flexible Scheduling: We are looking for someone to work 3 - 4 shifts every other week.
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM, Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Competitive compensation and great benefits package!
- Must be comfortable performing typical Urgent Care procedures which include: suturing, ortho splinting, wound repair, x-ray wet reads, and seeing patients of all ages
- One year of experience post training in Emergency Medicine and/or Urgent Care required.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration!
All inquiries are kept strictly confidential and no personal information is shared outside of the Tenet network.
John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital was founded in 1966 by a group of physicians including Dr. Carreon, who later had one of the hospitals cross streets named in his honor. Originally called Indio Community Hospital, the hospital grew from a 112-bed hospital to the 158-bed JFK Memorial Hospital of today.
JFK Memorial Hospital is part of Tenet, California. Our acute care hospital has provided medical care to residents in the Central/Eastern Coachella Valley since 1966.
The hospital features:
- Emergency Care 24/7
- Orthopedic and joint replacement services using emerging technology
- Sports Medicine Program
- Cardiovascular services
- Maternity care and pediatric services
- Ambulatory surgery center
- Imaging services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
JFK Memorial Hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the nation’s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency. JFK is the recipient of several prestigious healthcare awards in the last year.
Palm Springs and La Quinta are in Southern California's Coachella Valley where approximately 500,000 people reside. This beautiful Desert region, nestled at the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains, offers daily sunshine and an abundance of shopping, restaurants, sports and cultural activities. Just a little farther away you can enjoy snow sports in Big Bear Mountain and water sports at the Colorado River. Getting to Los Angeles, San Diego and the beaches of Orange County is about a 2 hour drive.