Sanford Health is seeking a Part-Time BC/BE Pediatrician for a growing practice in Alexandria, MN. Boasting a primary care service area of 50,000 and specialty care service area of 100,000, Sanford Health Alexandria is proud to offer care by 48 providers in over 20 specialties. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- 15-20 Patients seen per day
- Flexible schedule, clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8a-5pm;
- Call would be 1:7
- Includes hospital privileges; ability to work in Level II nursery; ability to stabilize/transfer patients
- Procedures done in office: circumcisions; I & D
- Including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Surgery, ENT, Endocrinology, Oncology & Hematology, Psychology, Pulmonology, and Podiatry. Also, Profile by Sanford (weight loss program).
- Sanford Outreach Services including Allergy & Immunology, Hand Surgery, Neurology, Neuropsychology, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Reproductive Endocrinology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, and Vascular Surgery
- Warm, fun, thriving group
- Located next to hospital
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Alexandria is the fastest growing micropolitan community in Minnesota. Alexandria offers you the opportunity to have it all; a fulfilling practice and a home in the heart of Minnesota lake country.
Alexandria, Minnesota balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment.
- Beautiful lakes community
- Four season recreation; including hunting, fishing, and parks
- Excellent school system and options
- Technical & community college
- Theatre & arts
- Big box stores
- Great restaurants
- Multiple fitness clubs & YMCA
- Conveniently located on 4-lane interstate highway
- 130 Miles to Twin Cities
- 100 miles to Fargo
- 65 miles to St Cloud
- A wonderful, safe, place to live, work and raise a family!
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana.
Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with Additional Enhanced Physician Benefit Package; including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance.
When you join Sanford Health you will join a leader in the health care industry in the Upper Midwest. Sanford Health offers:
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Sanford's primary care clinics
- No partnership buy-in costs
- State-of-the-art technology
For more information regarding this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Sanford Health Physician Placement (Fargo Region)
510 6th Ave N; Suite A
P O Box 2010
Fargo, ND 58122-2181