Landing PageInternal Medicine Opening, Dallas, TX
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®2015
IM – Outpatient/Inpatient Traditional Practice
Continue your commitment to improve health by exploring an opportunity to join an Internal Medicine practice located in Dallas, Texas with physicians who are dedicated to preventative health care. Seeing patients in both, the clinic and the hospital, this practice is made up of primary care physicians who specialize in adult preventive medicine, diagnostic services and disease management.
- See patients in the clinic (90%) & hospital (10%) located in Dallas and Plano.
- Traditional office hours Monday-Friday. Shared call.
- Rotating schedule performing pre-ops a local THPG joint replacement clinic.
- This clinic is part of one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
- Employed position with initial guarantee and WRVU compensation structure.
- Full Benefit Package including health, life, dental, vision, CME and 401K.
- Tort Reform State.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school with a degree of MD or DO.
- New graduates who have or are about to complete an IM residency are welcome to apply.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
Texas Health is ranked No. 1 on the Dallas Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work,” No. 1 on their “Healthiest Employers” list and No. 38 in the nation by Top Workplaces.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) is Texas Health Resources' not-for-profit physician organization based in the DFW Metroplex. The group includes more than 830 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients.
THPG's primary care and specialist network represents 59 medical specialties, in addition to offering sleep lab services, infusion services and diagnostic imaging. Our 250-plus locations cover 6,429 square miles in 11 North Texas counties.
Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration. THPG enhances Texas Health's ability to serve patients throughout the lifetime of their changing medical needs and requirements.
THPG aligns closely with all types of physicians to offer prevention and wellness programs, acute care, long-term and hospice care. It is an integral part of Texas Health’s strategy to become an integrated provider and coordinator of care and transform the delivery of health care in North Texas.