Family Medicine Opportunity-Sanford Health Mountain Lake, MN
Sanford Clinic Mountain Lake, MN is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician, preference with OB, to join a physician-led practice.
• Good variety in practice from adult chronic medical conditions to young couples starting families
• Typical patient load would be 18-24 patients per day; lots of opportunities to do procedures if you choose
• Approximately 120-140 OB’s per year
• Physicians at Sanford Clinic Mountain Lake provide services at the Windom Area Hospital in Windom MN.
• Current call schedule is second call – admit only
• ER staff to see patients – come in for admits. This is a Level 4 ER
• Call coverage is shared among the physicians in the community – 1:7
• Outreach services provided at the hospital include: Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Cardiology, ENT, General Surgery, Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, and Urology
Nationally competitive two-year salary guarantee with comprehensive Physician Benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, & Vision insurance; Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice Insurance with Tail, Disability Insurance, and a generous Relocation Allowance is Provided.
Sanford Health www.sanfordhealth.org
Mountain Lake, MN www.mountainlakemn.com
Windom Area Hospital www.windomareahospital.com
Windom Chamber of Commerce www.winwacc.com
For more information, please contact:
Deb Salava, Physician Recruiter
(605)328-6993 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Windom is a community of 4300 located in Southwestern Minnesota. Mtn. Lake, Minnesota is located just 9 miles northeast of Windom. The Windom Area Hospital is a community hospital with critical access designation serving the area communities. Windom and the surrounding communities have a strong economy, a safe, clean living environment and a variety of activities for all four seasons! Excellent location for family activities!
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine