Inpatient Medical Associates (IMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking Full-Time & Per Diem Nocturnist Hospitalist Physicians to be added to the team at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
Physician Requirements: Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Part of RWJ Barnabas Health, Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a 625-bed regional teaching hospital and the flagship hospital of Barnabas Health. This facility is a fully accredited acute care hospital and offers a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab, cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs, and is the only facility in NJ with a certified burn center.
- 15 consecutive "A" grade national safety ratings from The Leapfrog Group
- Achieved Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence
- Major teaching affiliate to the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ, NJ Medical School, & The NY College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Full internal medicine residency that is responsible for codes and rapid responses
- Participates in a Bundled Payment Care Initiative (BPCI) which includes RN transitional care coordination
- 20-25 daily encounters for rounders; 10-12 encounters for admitters & night shift
- 92-hours physician coverage daily; 8, 10, & 12-hour shifts
- 22-hours APP coverage daily; 10 & 12-hour shifts
- Designated nocturnists - adding a 2nd nocturnist (staffing will be 2 nocturnists & 1 APP)
- Flexible scheduling (including admitting & teaching shifts)
- Closed ICU and open CCU
- Cerner EMR with scribe coverage
Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining, and nightlife, along with an excellent school system. There are more than 470 acres of wooded parks with hiking trails, and many smaller parks dedicated to recreation and sports, including swimming pools, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, & football fields, basketball & tennis courts, playgrounds, a dog park, and a fishing/ice skating pond.
- 30 minutes from NYC
- 1 hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges & universities