Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join the Lehigh Valley’s premier Children’s Hospital!
- The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Children’s Hospital includes physicians in 28 specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Children’s Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 8-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER
- LVHN offers a cohesive work environment, a busy clinical practice and the opportunity to be involved in teaching pediatric residents and medical students, and an academic appointment at the University of South Florida.
- LVHN is a nationally recognized physician-led network with a medical staff of 1,200, more than half of whom are employed.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Interested applicants please send updated CV to Aisha Al-Hommoud, Physician Recruiter at Aisha.Al-Hommoud@lvhn.org or call 484-862-3241 for more information.
Your children mean the world to you – and we want to help you take the very best care of them. Whether it’s time for a well visit or a trip to one of our pediatric specialists – or to our Children’s ExpressCARE or Children’s ER – Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital will be there to heal, comfort and care for the smallest members of your family. As the region’s only children's hospital, we offer the most comprehensive care close to home that treats children as children and not small adults.
- More than 250 affiliated pediatric providers ranging from general pediatrics to pediatric specialists, including doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Level IV neonatal intensive care unit, the highest level of care available anywhere in the region for high-risk babies experiencing complex problems and critical illness
- Pediatric intensive care unit
- Level II pediatric trauma center
- The region’s only dedicated Children’s ER open 24/7
- The region's only Children's ExpressCARE, an urgent care experience designed specifically for children
- J.B. and Kathleen Reilly Children’s Surgery Center
- Children’s Cancer And Multipurpose Infusion Center
- Regional Burn Center verified to care for children
- Pediatric sleep disorders centers
- Child-life specialists who help children relax and adjust
- Pediatric pharmacists