Great Endocrinology Opportunity in Chicago!
Presence Medical Group is seeking a talented Endocrinologist for an outstanding employment opportunity in Chicago. The ideal candidate would have a full spectrum of endocrine experience, including diabetes management, thyroid treatments, and osteoporosis care. Will be mostly out-patient care with some in-patient responsibilities. Call growing to 1:4 weekends. Spanish language skills required.
As a member of Presence Medical Group, you’ll:
- Share our commitment to quality patient care
- Maintain a voice in your practice
- Have the opportunity to improve your work-life balance
- Access a wide referral network as part of Presence Health
- Continue professional growth through Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Receive a competitive compensation package
Presence Medical Group is a physician-led and professionally managed group of more than 300 primary and specialty physicians in more than 100 locations around Chicago and is a recognized leader in the delivery of healthcare. As a part of Presence Health, the second largest health system based in Illinois, you will enjoy many advantages that will support you in building your practice and enriching both your professional and personal life. We strive to provide compassionate holistic care to our patients and ensure that you—as their physician—receive the support you need to provide excellent care.
Join the Presence team and make a difference in healthcare by building relationships
Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center (PSMEMC) is an award-winning medical center on Chicago's near northwest side.
For more than a century, we have delivered outstanding, compassionate medical care, which are hallmarks of our facility. We have a rich history in the community — providing patients and their families with patient- and family-centered care from the moment they walk through our doors.
Two convenient campuses
We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs:
- Saint Mary Campus offers a full range of comprehensive services — including cardiology, imaging, outpatient care, obstetrics, emergency care and primary care.
- Saint Elizabeth Campus provides patient care in select specialties, such as outpatient surgery and behavioral health.
A premier health care facility
Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth ranks No. 26 out of 118 Chicago metro area hospitals in U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 "Best Hospitals" rankings. PSMEMC earned distinctions as high-performing in three specialties: nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery and urology.
Our medical center has an outstanding health-care team of primary care doctors, specialists, nurses and staff who provide care. Our team is highly skilled, compassionate, multilingual and attentive to patient and family needs. On staff, we have more than 500 physicians in 40 specialties.
As an accredited chest pain center, we have achieved a higher level of expertise in treating patients with chest pain and other heart-attack symptoms. We're also a certified primary stroke center, which means we can rapidly diagnose and treat strokes.
Private rooms, convenient parking
We offer private rooms and convenient free parking at our Saint Mary Campus, and specialize in the following areas:
- Behavioral health
- Cancer services
- Cardiac care
- Chicago Children's Center for Behavioral Health
- Diabetes services
- Digestive diseases
- Emergency services
- Imaging services
- Digital Mammography
- Nazareth Family Health Center
- Neuroscience Services
- Obstetrics/The Family Birthplace
- Otolaryngology Services (Ear, Nose, Throat)
- Outpatient Services
- Robotic Surgery
- Sleep Care Center/Sleep Disorders