Inpatient Adolescent Psychiatrist - Salt Lake City, UT - No Weekends
Salt Lake Behavioral Health is a private free-standing 118 bed treatment center offering comprehensive services for adolescent, adult, and older adult patient populations. Programs offerings address general psychiatric and dual diagnoses treatment issues including substance abuse in addition to specialty treatment programs for military personnel.
Salt Lake Behavioral Health is conveniently located in Salt Lake City approximately 10 minutes each from the SLC airport and downtown area.
Salt Lake Behavioral Health in Salt Lake City is recruiting a new Inpatient Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our medical staff team.
- Inpatient adolescent caseload;
- Admissions evaluations;
- Daily care of assigned patients;
- Treatment team leadership and interaction with clinical and physician staff;
- Monday-Friday, days only;
- No weekends required;
- Manageable & sustainable daily caseload;
- Interest and experience working with military service programs a plus!
- Competitive base salary compensation plus ability to earn additional income through Productivity Bonus Plan;
- Robust benefits package includes medical/dental/vision benefits, company matched 401k, CME time/allowance, malpractice insurance, employee stock purchase options, etc.
- 25 days per year Paid-Time Off + 9 Company-Paid Holidays;
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Student Loan Repayment;
- Ideal candidates will be Board Certified/Eligible Child/ Adolescent or General Psychiatry and subspecialty with particular interest and preference for treatment of patients in hospital based settings of inpatient, partial and intensive outpatient treatment;
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Licensed to practice in the State of UT or the ability to obtain UT medical license;
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians;
Salt Lake Behavioral Health is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS). The hospital website is www.saltlakebehavioral.com and the UHS website is www.uhsinc.com
Please reach out to the In-House Physician Recruiter for additional information.
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Salt Lake Behavioral Health
Universal Health Services, Inc.
Salt Lake Behavioral Health is a private freestanding psychiatric hospital specializing in mental health and chemical dependency care.
We provide a wide range of services and programs that offer evidence-based treatment proven to have positive outcomes for our patients.
Our inpatient and day hospital, or outpatient, services offer supportive and compassionate care for adults through specialty programs that are tailored to meet the needs of our patients.