Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Opportunity-Sanford Health Tracy, MN
Sanford Tracy Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our rural health clinic and 25-bed critical access hospital system.
• Our philosophy is based on the belief that good healthcare is a right which should be guaranteed to everyone, regardless of financial status, personal beliefs, or geographic location. We are closely linked with the rural community we serve, and we strive to meet the healthcare needs of our community in an efficient and caring manner.
• Tracy Clinic currently employs 2.5 mid-level providers
• Call responsibilities would include one day/week and one weekend/month and include Emergency Room Call, which be done by phone
• Back up call for the mid-level providers
Nationally Competitive two-year salary guarantee with a comprehensive Physician Benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance
Sanford Health www.sanfordhealth.org
Sanford Tracy www.sanfordtracy.org
Tracy Chamber www.tracymnchamber.com
For more information, please contact:
Deb Salava, Physician Recruitment
(605) 328-6993 or (866) 312-3907
Sanford Tracy Medical Center provides health care services for a tri-county area. The medical campus in Tracy includes Critical Access Hospital, Sanford Tracy Medical Clinic and O'Brien Court (senior housing; independent or assisted living services).
The 25-bed, acute-care hospital has an attached clinic. The hospital emergency room is staffed 24 hours a day. An expanded outpatient services wing has been a welcome feature at the clinic.
Satellite Medical Clinic locations include Walnut Grove and Balaton.
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
Tracy, Minnesota is located in Southwestern Minnesota and has a population of approximately 2500. Tracy, MN is a open and friendly community that values family safety and peaceful living. Scenic natural surroundings of farm lands, lakes, rivers and parks surround the community. The community also offers many activities such as local celebrations, aquatic center, golfing, bike trails, and fishing. Lake Shetak is just 13 miles south.
Lake Shetek State Park
The word "Shetek" is Ojibwe for "pelican," a bird which visits Lake Shetek during the summer and fall. The park contains the largest lake in southwestern Minnesota, which forms the headwaters of the Des Moines River. Expect great fishing for walleye, northern, crappie, and bullheads.