Primary Care with No Call - True Work/Life Balance - SEC University Town
Auburn University Medical Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine physician.
Schedule and Patient Population
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- One “Late Week” per month: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm
- One Saturday per month: 8am – 12pm
- No On-Call
- No inpatient rounds
- Guaranteed not to work from Christmas to New Year's and up to 2 weeks off
- No Medicaid nor Medicare patients
- Work 1 public holiday every 2 years
- Most patients are 18 to 26 years old
- Base salary with bonus opportunity based on clinic profitability
Paid Time Off
- 2 weeks paid vacation and can take them back to back
- 2 weeks during Christmas & New Year’s break
- 1 week CME
- Public holidays (Martin Luther King, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, etc.)
- Excellent benefits package (health, dental, vision)
- Book, Journal, Association stipend
- CME stipend
|Auburn University Medical Clinic has partnered with East Alabama Medical Center (EAMC), located only 15 minutes away from the campus, to provide professional medical services and management. In addition to serving the AU student population, we also provide health care services for members of the Auburn University administration, faculty and staff along with citizens from the surrounding community and visitors to the area.|
East Alabama Medical Center is a 314-bed regional referral center including a 26-bed skilled nursing facility, with an active medical staff of more than 155 Physicians. The Medical Center serves a five-county area and offers programs and services in nearly every medical specialty, including a full range of Inpatient and Outpatient procedures. With over 2,700 employees, East Alabama Medical Center is the area’s second largest employer.
Additionally, EAMC has been the recipient of numerous accolades relating to quality patient care, as well as the distinction of being rated as Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for two consecutive years, until Fortune changed its eligibility criteria for 2003, disallowing governmental agencies.
The medical profession is a calling ideally suited to your skills, goals and character. Your career was well chosen. Where you practice, and where you live and thrive, should be too. Many of the finest in the medical field have found their place at East Alabama Medical Center (EAMC). They’re uniquely situated where they can offer the best quality of care to their patients while experiencing the best quality of life for themselves and their families. You too, can have all the amenities you need to achieve a fulfilling work life balance. As a professional at EAMC and a resident of the beautiful
Auburn-Opelika area, you’ll form tight-knit relationships with colleagues and neighbors alike. And every day, you’ll have the opportunity to make lives better, inside and outside the hospital.
You’ve already chosen the perfect field for you.
Now choose the right place to grow.
For more details on EAMC, check out our Recruitment Brochure.
Check out our video!
Live Well in the cities of Auburn and Opelika.
Enjoying the people and environment around you is what the Auburn-Opelika area is all about. Not too big. Not too small. And right in the middle of things you want to do.
- Top 10 in MSA for attracting business - Auburn-Opelika ranked in Top-10 U.S. MSAs for attracting business by Site Selection Magazine, 2015
- 7th on Forbes Best Small City for Jobs - Forbes named Auburn-Opelika MSA 7th "Best Small City for Jobs in the Country", June 2015
- 6th in Milken Institute Best Performing Small City - Auburn-Opelika MSA ranked 6th among small cities in The Milken Institute's "Best Performing Cities: Where America's Jobs are Created & Sustained", 2016 report
Our Community is top ranked on: