RWJBarnabas Health is currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our team at the Jersey Shore
About the Position:
- Currently recruiting for multiple physicians for practice locations across the Jersey Shore including outpatient hubs in Toms River, Whiting and Ocean Township
- Full-time outpatient-focused opportunities for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician
- Based in the heart of Central NJ surrounded by the beautiful beaches and suburban neighborhoods of the Jersey Shore
About RWJBarnabas Health:
We are the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey encompassing:
- 11 Acute Care Hospitals
- 3 Children’s Hospitals
- 1 Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- 1 Behavioral Health center
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- 5 Fitness and Wellness Centers
We offer extremely competitive compensation plus robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match
- $4,000 annual stipend for CME, Society Memberships, etc.
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Additional and Important Points to Note:
- Both new residents and more experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
- We are looking for engaged and innovative physicians who welcome the chance to care for NJ’s diverse patient community
- Ties to NJ are preferable
To learn about this and other positions, please contact Amal Elmogahzy, Physician Recruiter at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Amal.Elmogahzy@RWJBH.org or phone: 862-236-0720. Thank you!
Located in Long Branch, N.J., Monmouth Medical Center, a Barnabas Health facility, along with The Unterberg Children’s Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center, is one of New Jersey's largest academic medical centers and has been a teaching affiliate of Philadelphia’s Drexel University College of Medicine for more than 40 years.
From its earliest days, Monmouth Medical Center has been a leader in surgical advancement and has introduced many technological firsts to the region, including robotic surgery and other minimally invasive techniques. U.S. News & World Report has recognized Monmouth as a regional leader in cancer, geriatrics, gynecology, neurology and neurosurgery.
As part of Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center is a leader in designing unparalleled new ways for delivering health care. The medical center provides quality-driven, safe, efficient, cost-effective and responsive health care services that meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our community.
- To meet the health care needs of our community by providing cost-effective quality care.
- To educate present and future generations of health care providers.
- To provide a continuum of regional tertiary care.