Neurology Physician-Mercy Hospital in Joplin, Missouri
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Neurologist to join an established practice at Mercy Hospital in Joplin, Missouri.
- Integrated system with comprehensive services for patients
- Nationally recognized for excellence in patient safety
- Expert operations management
- Marketing development support to ensure practice growth
- Both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities while working with an excellent team of nurses and physicians
- Full EEG and EMG Capacity
~EEG Interpretation and Monitoring
~EMG available in Clinic
- Established referral network
Compensation and benefits include:
· Aggressive compensation package
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance
· Retirement (401k/403b) plan
· Relocation assistance up to $8,000
Joplin is located in the southwestern corner of Missouri, in an area referred to as the “Four State Area” given its close proximity to commute to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Joplin has a population of approximately 50,000 and a daytime population of 240,000. The population within a 40-mile radius of Joplin is 400,000, making it Missouri’s fourth largest metropolitan area.
Joplin’s convenient I-44 location attracts tourists and travelers and serves as a popular destination for conferences and events. The city park system maintains nearly 1,000 acres and includes a golf course, numerous swimming pools and 15 miles of scenic walking/biking trails. Joplin combines the beauty and hospitality of country living with the convenience and commerce of city vitality.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.