Palm Coast is situated on 26 miles of saltwater canals and 53 miles of freshwater canals and steps away from the Intracoastal Waterway and the pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches. Florida. People move to this vibrant city to enhance their quality of life in a thriving, peaceful environment. Palm Coast has blossomed into a flourishing destination for visitors looking for magnificent hiking/biking trails, sports activities and outdoor enthusiast. Located between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach along the scenic A1A River and the River to Sea Preserve, Palm Coast offers a perfect mix of golf resorts and lush nature preserves. Whether you love to play golf or fish in the Intracoastal Waterway the quality of life is exceptional; indulge in a rejuvenating spa treatment or stroll through formal gardens. Nearby marshlands and estuaries harbor rare and endangered birds along Florida's Great Birding Trail, such as the roseate spoonbill, wood stork, great blue heron, and osprey. Palm Coast offers a great family life with schools committed to excellence.
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 120-bed community based, not for profit hospital
- Established 17 Physician team
- Hospitalist runs codes for own established patients
- No call
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up
- Procedures optional, but not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Cerner EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Experienced applicants preferred
- H1B eligible facility; Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.