Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist in Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York
NEW COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Base salary of $135,200
- Plus incentives up to $20,800
- Base salary plus incentives earns up to $156,000
- Night differential additional $5 per hour
- Holiday differential additional $5 per hour
- 12-hour shifts, 7-on/7-off
- Arnot Health is a merger of three hospitals: Arnot Ogden Medical Center, a 256-bed hospital, Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital, a 38-bed acute care organization and St. Joseph’s Hospital, a 295-bed facility
- The health system offers a wide range of inpatient, outpatient and physician services
- The organization’s physicians, clinicians, and specialists work to provide quality care to patients, their families and the community
- Arnot Health primarily serves the Southern tier of New York and Northern tier of Pennsylvania
- Elmira, New York is located in the upstate Finger Lakes region of the state
- The town is a charming area that is home to more than 3,000 households
- Elmira is a quiet city in the hills offering a diverse economic base
- Residents enjoy wineries, farmer’s markets, minor league baseball, lakeside parks, and ski resorts
Job type: Full-time
Required education: Master's
Required experience: Inpatient - 5 years
Required license/certification: NYS Professional License, Board Certification and DEA Required
Contact: Linda E. Hughes, DASPR
Professional Services Recruiter
Arnot Medical Services, PLLC
Phone: (607) 271-7260
Cell: (607) 857-8416
Fax: (607) 271-3677
Arnot Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing quality diagnostic, ambulatory, and acute care, as well as rehabilitative and wellness services. With an extensive network of primary care offices and over 700 licensed beds in 1 tertiary-care and 2 acute-care hospitals, Arnot Health is the preferred healthcare provider in the Twin Tiers of southern New York and northern Pennsylvania. The Arnot Health system includes:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit tertiary medical facility that tops the list of preferred area hospitals. Specialty services include orthopedic care, cardiovascular care, cancer care, women’s health services and maternity, emergency medicine and surgery.
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital, Bath, NY, is a not-for-profit, 38-bed acute care hospital with an adjacent 120-bed skilled nursing facility.
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit, Catholic hospital specializing in orthopedic care, physical rehabilitation, geriatric medicine, behavioral science and alcohol rehabilitation.
- Arnot Medical Services is a large, dedicated 200+ provider multi-specialty group offering diverse practice options and an exceptional lifestyle.
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.
The Twin Tiers boasts many educational opportunities for families. Choose from public, private, faith-based and Montessori schools, located in Schuyler, Chemung, Steuben, Tompkins and Tioga Counties in New York and Bradford and Tioga Counties in nearby Pennsylvania. An array of arts and music, athletics and other educational programs are available through local learning and community organizations. Colleges and universities within convenient distance include Cornell University, Ithaca College, Mansfield University, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Elmira College and more institutions of higher learning.
Outdoor enthusiasts can visit lakes, rivers, and canals to fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak or go white-water rafting. On land they can hike, bike, golf, rock climb, bird watch, hunt, downhill or cross country ski, snowboard, or snowmobile. Finger Lakes Tourism Alliance Corning & the Finger Lakes Pennsylvania Grand Canyon
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|