Physician - Rheumatologist in Lakewood, WA
Our team seeks an experienced Rheumatologist interested a full-time practice opportunity.
Participate as a team member in the delivery of care and services to our Rheumatology patients. This includes meeting or exceeding standards for productivity, quality of patient care and risk management. The Franciscan Medical Group Physician plays a key role on the team in leading, modeling. and delivering the full range of services to our patients and families.
Expectations: Average 18-22 patients per clinic day.
Related Essential Duties:
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- Medical Degree
- at least 3 years experience as a practicing Rheumatologist
- Washington State Medical License
- Board Certification/Board Eligible (ABIM) in Rheumatology
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
Franciscan Medical Group provides exceptional primary and specialty care to patients of all ages, serving Clallam, Jefferson, King, Kitsap, North Mason and Pierce counties. With over 500 physicians and professional providers in clinics conveniently located throughout the Puget Sound, we focus on providing compassionate, quality care tailored to meet your needs.
Part of the CHI Franciscan system, we are one of the largest physician-led medical groups in area, with a network of more than 150 primary and specialty care clinics. Our medical group is comprised of CHI Franciscan, Harrison HealthPartners and The Doctors Clinic locations, so no matter where you are, you can find personalized, expert care that is right for you.
CHI Franciscan Health System is affiliated with Denver-based Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest non-profit health care organizations in the United States. Franciscan Health System, recognized locally and nationally for quality, is the preeminent , south Puget Sound health care organization providing community-based care for more than 100 years. Our comprehensive health care organization includes: St. Joseph Medical Center in Tacoma, St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way, St. Clare Hospital in Lakewood, , St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor, and the brand new St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw; Franciscan Medical Group, a network of 70 primary and specialty care neighborhood clinics; and Franciscan Hospice House in University Place, the largest provider of in-home and inpatient hospice care in Washington State.
Founded in 1891 by the Sisters of St. Francis, the Franciscan organization has grown with the enduring goal of fulfilling the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of those it serves. Individuals from all walks of life entrust their care to the physicians, nurses and other highly skilled caregivers at the Franciscan Health System. Franciscan has approximately 8,500 employees and a Medical Staff of approximately 1,400 members. Franciscan is a member of the Washington State Hospital Association and is a recipient of the Washington State Quality Award for performance excellence.
A Great Place to Call Home
Whether you desire city sophistication or off-trail adventures, the south Puget Sound has it all. The Northwest’s bountiful waters and mountains provide an active, outdoor lifestyle. Spend a day hiking the face of a volcano, exploring saltwater beaches, or playing a championship golf course. The next day enjoy our vibrant art and theater communities and world class fine dining. Add good schools, several nationally ranked colleges and universities, a strong economic business community and affordable housing to the mix, the South Puget Sound is also a great place to raise a family. Truly one of the most desirable places to live in the United States.