IM Hospitalist - NW Suburbs of Chicago - 216K plus 10% bonus
Hospitalist – BE/BC in Internal Medicine – Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group Hospitalist Team
One Hospital – 7 on 7 off schedule – No procedures – Guaranteed income in excess of 216K per year with 10% bonus potential.
7am to 5pm - 4 hospitalists and 1 PA/NP
10am to 8pm - 2 hospitalists
7pm to 6am - 1 hospitalist, group of 14 hospitalists share night coverage every 14th week. Every 14th week you start your night rotation which is 5 nights one week and then 2 nights second week (which would normally be your week off).
The hospital has 24/7 hospitalist in house coverage and is one of the only hospitals in the northwest suburbs to also have a 24/7 in house critical care physician team. The hospital and medical practices are on the EPIC electronic medical systems which ranks #1 nationally. Having one EMR improves communication between the physicians and provides the best patient care outcomes.
Level II Trauma Center which services 57,000 patients annually which includes a Pediatric ED that is staffed with pediatric ED physicians affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and open seven days a week from noon till 1am.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on 7 on 7 off schedule – minimum 216K plus 10% bonus potential! Saklary based on years of experience.
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage of 1M/3M
- Full suite of benefits to select from which includes medical, dental, visions, etc.
- 401(k) – NCH will match your contributions 100% on the first 3% you contribute, and an additional 50% on the next 3% - Fully vested after three years of employment.
Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group (NCHMG) is a premier physician led multispecialty group of 130+ primary care and specialty physicians with practices located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. With 12 multi-specialty clinics located in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect, Palatine and Schaumburg, our growing group offers full service practice sites which include walk-in care, imaging, lab and easy access to specialty care. All of our practices use the same electronic medical record system as the hospital - # 1 ranked EPIC! Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group physicians are on staff at Northwest Community Healthcare.
Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) is world-class hospital and health system – combining compassionate care with a healing environment and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Awarding winning 496-bed hospital
- 24/7 in house Hospitalists progra
- 24/7 in house Critical Physician Team
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- 57,000 Emergency Department visits per yea
- Pediatric Emergency Department staffed with BC Pediatric ED Physicians - open from Noon to 1:00 am – Pediatric serviced provided by Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
- Magnet Nursing recognition
- The Busse Center for Specialty Medicine, an eight-floor facility housing physician offices, medical specialty services and advanced diagnostic technology
- Four Immediate Care Centers, located in Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect and Schaumburg
- Seven accessible OP imaging locations that provide advanced imaging technology, including open MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray, mammography and more
- State-of-the-art technologies:
- Dual Source CT Scanner
- CyberKnife Radiosurgery
- DaVinci Robotic Surgical System
- The Day Surgery Center, a same-day outpatient surgery center
- NCH Home Care
- OCC Health services provided at five convenient locations
- The Wellness Center, a premier health and fitness center on the NCH campus
- EMR - EPIC both in the hospital plus 130 plus NCHMG physician led multi-specialty medical group.
Annually, we treat an average of 24,000 inpatients and conduct:
- 350,000 OP visits, including visits to the hospital ED and Immediate Care Centers
- 37,000 home care visits
- 2,700 newborn deliveries
- Approximately 16,000 IP and OP surgical cases, ranging from open heart surgery and joint replacement to neurosurgery and minimally invasive procedures
- Over 1,000 physicians with offices throughout the northwest suburbs
- 3,800 employees including nurses, allied health, administrative and support personnel.
- Approximately 800 volunteers providing more than 90,000 hours of service annually