BE/BC Pediatrician in Columbia City, Indiana
BE/BC pediatrician needed to join another in a busy, well established practice in Columbia City, Indiana at Parkview Whitley Hospital. Physician office is located in medical office building attached to hospital. You will see outpatient pediatric patients, and round on your peds inpatients. You will trade call with the other pediatricians at another Parkview Community Hospital 20 minutes away making call 1:4.
Position is as an employee of Parkview Physicians Group, the foundation of Parkview Health, an 8 hospital, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Fort Wayne, and offers a competitive salary, commencement bonus, student loan assistance, productivity bonus, CME reimbursement, and a full benefit package including relocation.
Check us out on our website at www.parkview.com!
Parkview Whitley Hospital invests in the healthcare of tomorrow today, having recently opened a new $41.5 million facility
- New Hospital Constructed: 2011
- Organizational Structure: Charitable, not -for-profit, community-owned hospital
- Member of Parkview Health since 1995
- Size: 155,500 total square feet (including attached Medical
- Plaza and Ambulance Building)
- Campus: 42 partially-wooded acres
- Beds: 30
- Medical Staff Members: 195 physicians
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living