Orthopedic Surgeon Criteria:
- Graduate of Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship
- ATLS Required
- 16 hours of trauma- related CME
- Flexible scheduling- 15 days per month (7 shifts of 24 hr ortho trauma hospital call with a required 30-minute response time from home, followed by 4 clinic shifts (hours dependent on needs for the day), followed by 10 days off (no additional call during these days) *schedule model may vary dependent on hospital trauma designation
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Medical Center Hospital (MCH) has proudly served Ector County and the surrounding 17 counties of the Permian Basin for over 60 years. The hospital has come a long way since opening their doors in 1949, growing from a small county hospital into a prosperous 402-bed regional medical center serving over 100,000 patients annually. MCH is still the only full-service hospital in the region, and they strive to deliver the best care possible for the people of the Permian Basin.
Hospital website: http://www.mchodessa.com/
Odessa is a vibrant, energetic city in West Texas where the sky, literally, is the only limit. It is a dynamic city that boasts fresh air, awe-inspiring sunsets and the friendliest people you'll ever find.
Odessa can put you in the audience of a production at the Globe Theatre, in the cockpit of a World War II fighter plane, or in the heart of the second largest meteor crater in the nation.
Odessa also offers invaluable opportunities to discover other treasures of West Texas. Odessa has long been known as a gateway to Big Bend Country. In just a short few hours drive you can experience the unique culture of the region with a visit to the Big Bend National Park, the Balmorhea State Park, and the Monahans Sandhills State Park. Not to mention the excitement you will feel when visiting the other beautiful destinations of the region such as Fort Davis, Marfa, Marathon, Lajitas and more.