Interventional Cardiologist in State College, PA - Penn State
Exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist at Mount Nittany Health.
Mount Nittany Physician Group is a physician led, professionally managed multi-specialty group. All physicians in the group are employed. Inpatients will be seen at Mount Nittany Medical Center, a 260 bed not-for-profit community hospital located in State College, Pennsylvania which a CMS 5 Star Rated Facility.
- Stable multi-specialty group
- 8 Physicians, 4 subspecialties
- Teaching available
- Growing patient demand, growing organization, excellent reputation
- Team approach, well known stable and respected group of board certified physicians
- Collegial work environment that strives to provide a favorable work/life balance
- Highly supportive administration
- Brand New Construction State of the Art Cardiac Pavillion
Note: We do not currently do any structural work in the Cath-Lab. Our interventional cardiologists are interested in exploring options of low risk procedures, but that would be in the future. We are limited because of lack of open heart back up.
Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary and benefit package. Please email your formal CV and visit our website.
Mount Nittany Medical Center is a not-for-profit, 260 bed, acute care facility housing both inpatient and outpatient medical/surgical services.
Mount Nittany offers a fully integrated EMR, electronic documentation and order entry. Self scheduling is employed to afford flexibility for lifestyle considerations while promoting a work life balance. We recently completed construction on a brand new, state of the art Cardiac Pavillion and continue to grow and expand.
Mount Nittany Medical Center is a growing and thriving facility offering unparalleled patient-focused care made all the more distinctive by excellent physicians, ease of access and facilities and systems engineered for the best in patient care.
Airport is located 5 minutes from the hospital.
State College, home to Penn State University, is a vibrant college town. It offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment, excellent public and private schools,countless options for dining, theatre, sports and recreation, nightlife and more. This is all located within a safe, friendly community that makes the area perfect for raising a family. In fact State College has recently been named the 8th best city in the United States to move to as well as the 6th best city in the U.S. to raise children. University Park Airport is located only five miles from town and State College offers easy access to Interstates 80 and 99.
- Money Magazine has ranked State College as one of the best places to live.
- Psychology Today ranked State College the lowest stress community in America
- Kiplinger Washington picked State College as one of the strongest growth areas in the mid-Atlantic