Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation in Baton Rouge, LA
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Great experience in largest private hospital in the state
Our Lady of the Lake seeks Physician Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician to join our team.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Accredited, 24- bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit for adults
- Inpatient Only – no outpatient clinic duties
- Largest private hospital in the state- 800-bed hospital, with over 500-provider Physician Group in primary Care Network
- Multiple specialty hospital with interdisciplinary treatment teams
- Level 2 trauma center- only trauma center in the area
- 70 bed ICU with 26 bed step down unit.
- State-of-the-art diagnostics and equipment including: specialized gait training equipment, computerized and biofeedback technologies, ultrasound and videofluoroscopic swallow studies.
- Specialized and quality-driven group that offers scheduling flexibility
- Benefits package, moving expense allowance, out-going malpractice tail insurance covered and no restrictive covenants/non-compete clauses
- Reliable on call schedule with advanced-planning flexibility.
- Dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators, mid-level and support staff
- Academic Medical Center- primary teaching site for graduate medical education programs
- Community based academic appointment available
- Tort reform state
We offer a generous benefits package including $4,000 CME reimbursement. We welcome both experienced as well as upcoming graduates. Visit ololrmc.com to learn more about our dynamic and growing medical center.
Baton Rouge is Louisiana's capital city and was recently named the 4th Happiest City in America and Louisiana was named #6 best state for Millennials! We are known for our fabulous food, music, entertainment, outdoor life and southern charm. Home to Louisiana State University and Southern University, Baton Rouge offers great schools, restaurants, and shopping venues. The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well.
Our Lady of the Lake is uniquely capable of caring for a full range of illness or injury, including those that are extremely complex, for both pediatric and adult patients. Our family of services includes:
- An 800-bed hospital and the area’s only Level II Trauma Center
- A dedicated Children's Hospital, which will transition to a freestanding hospital in 2019
- A 450-provider care network covering more than 40 specialties
- Two free-standing emergency rooms—Our Lady of the Lake Livingston and Our Lady of the Lake North
- A network of nearly 15 urgent care clinics
- Outpatient imaging and surgery centers
- Assumption Community Hospital
- Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University
- Our Lady of the Lake Ascension, a 78-bed, community hospital providing emergency, inpatient, outpatient, and surgical services to Ascension Parish and surrounding areas
We serve 35,000 inpatients and 650,000 outpatients annually and are committed to building a healthy community through excellence in patient care and education. A part of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, Our Lady of the Lake is consistently awarded for compassionate care, clinical expertise, leading edge technology and innovation.
What our mission is recognized for in 2019:
- American College of Cardiology’s (ACC) Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- Hospital of the Year
- The Leapfrog Group Awards ‘A’ Grades for Spring 2019
- 2019 Heart Failure Silver Quality Achievement Award
- 2019 Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- 2019 - CareChex® Quality Award
Exceeding 35,000 inpatients and 650,000 outpatients annually, OLOLPG is continuously evaluating the needs of the community and expanding its physician and specialty base to meet the expectations of our growing population.
Located on the eastern bank of the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana and its second-largest city. Baton Rouge is home to Louisiana State University, Southern University and is a major industrial, petrochemical, medical, research, motion picture, and growing technology center of the American South. Baton Rouge enjoys a strong economy that has helped the city be ranked as one of the "Top 10 Places for Young Adults" by Portfolio Magazine and one of the top 20 cities in North America for economic strength by Brookings. Just an hour away from New Orleans, Baton Rouge is the perfect city to explore the eclectic culture of Louisiana; and the mild climate, lakes, and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well. With a vibrant music and arts scene, a myriad of exciting shopping and dining options, and rich sense of history, Baton Rouge was named the 4th Happiest City in America, and is a great place to work and live. To explore Baton Rouge further, please click here.