Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
One Medical is a unique primary care practice – one designed to offer providers a more satisfying, meaningful work environment and to offer patients higher-quality care.
Unlike health care organizations that are led by administrators, we’re a provider-led organization that’s in touch with both patients’ and providers’ needs. One Medical’s model enables us to see fewer patients each day and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, and our team-based approach gives us the support we need to offer continuous care to patients, both in and out of the office.
Our team has a strong sense of purpose: we’re out to transform the healthcare system by fundamentally changing the way care is delivered, and our virtual medical team is integral to this strategy.
We’re looking for like-minded medical professionals who are excited to deliver care in the emerging virtual care space as well as in office as part of our virtual medical team. This innovative team provides primary care through virtual channels (video visits, phone and email triage) and supports patients and office providers by handling between-visit issues. All providers at One Medical enjoy a friendly, collegial environment, with an academic feel that offers many opportunities for learning and development.
Successful Candidates should have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in primary care
-Flexibility, this role requires at least a 32 to 40 hour a week commitment
-Ability to work in office and virtually both during the week and weekends
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Family-practice training or experience (pediatrics and women’s health)
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
- Graduate of accredited NP or PA program with national certification required
- Current NP or PA license and DEA
Started in 2005 by an internal medicine physician and co-founder of ePocrates, One Medical Group is now one of the fastest growing primary care systems in the country. We have redesigned the traditional medical practice using improved technology and operations to deliver higher-quality care and service at lower cost. We feature:
- Same-day access; longer visits that start on time; and reliable follow-up
- Online and mobile convenience such as appointment scheduling and prescription renewals
- Team-based, cost-effective care including the use of virtual medical teams available 24/7
- Strong support for continuing medical education, with time carved out weekly for learning and development
- Accepting most forms of insurance including commercial PPO, HMO and Medicare
- World-class patient satisfaction, resulting in rapid patient growth and word-of-mouth buzz
- Beautifully-appointed, conveniently-located offices
- 47 offices in 8 metropolitan areas (San Francisco, New York City, Washington DC, Boston, Chicago, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Seattle) with plans to continue expansion nationally