Interventional Cardiology California North Coast
Physician employed position
In gorgeous Northern California
- Elite multi-specialty group (with 5 cardiologists) offering physician-employed position. Competitive salary and great benefits package.
- Full time (1/2 hospital, 1/2 clinic), can begin immediately, call is 1:3 interventional only. BC/BE required.
- Focus mainly on coronary cases; peripheral skills welcome but not mandatory. 100-125 coronary interventions annually, could do 50 peripheral interventions annually. Certified STEMI Center.
- Hospital does ASD and PFO closure with ICE-guidance. No valvular or left atrial appendage interventions now, but may start soon as surgical volumes continue to grow.
- Successful multi-specialty group offering physician employed position
- Great benefits, competitive pay
- Sign-on/relocation/loan repayment available
- Fantastic quality of life
Opportunity and Area Highlights:
- Rewarding long term personal relationships with patients who appreciate their physicians.
- Physician commitment to caring for the community. We are the regional medical center for a geographic area as large as many eastern states.
- Incredible outdoor area with world-class recreation, excitement, and relaxation.
- Wonderful communities with sophisticated amenities uncommon to such rural areas.
This practice is located in Eureka, California, minutes from Pacific Ocean beaches and also redwood forests that boast the tallest trees in the world.
Rivers, lakes, fishing, kayaking, surfing, cycling, hiking, backpacking, . . . the outdoor opportunities here are phenomenal.
This is a wonderful place to live, raise a family, have fun, and have a rewarding medical practice.
Call, email, or apply for more information!
Road in Humboldt County through Redwood Forests
Emergency Department, St. Joseph Hospital Eureka, CA
Redwood Memorial Hospital, Fortuna, CA, recently named one of Becker Hospital Review’s “11 Hospitals with Great Customer Service.”
Pewtole Island, Trinidad Beach, College Cove Beaches
St. Joseph Health Medical Group (formerly Humboldt Medical Specialists)
SJHMG is a foundation model multi-specialty group offering physician employed positions. We have over 70 providers in Humboldt County committed to providing compassionate, quality care for the entire family through every stage of life.
Our specialists and primary care physicians are highly respected and have supportive relationships with their colleagues. The practices have top-notch medical staff that are well-trained and professional.
With the support of St. Joseph Health area hospitals, we have the resources, technologies, and mutual respect that allows us to offer great, quality care of a large and challenging patient base locally.