Our hospitalists treat all women presenting to the hospital with an OB complaint at 20+ weeks gestation. Conditions commonly treated in the OBED include preterm labor, abnormal vaginal bleeding, ruptured membranes, labor checks, decreased fetal movement, and increased blood pressure.
In addition, our hospitalists treat unassigned and uninsured OB patients and are on hand to assist with emergent OB/GYN patients, including with surgeries, as needed.
Our hospitalists are the cornerstone of our success. We consistently recruit highly skilled practitioners by offering the following:
• Favorable Work/Life Balance
• Attractive Compensation
• Flexibility to Create Own Schedule (Generally
7 – 9 Shifts per 28-Day Block)
• No On-Call Responsibility
• Continuing Medical Education
• Leadership/Advancement Opportunities
• Paid Professional Liability Insurance with Tail
• Benefits Packages
• Quarterly Performance Pay (in Addition
to Hourly Rate)
• Sign-On Bonuses for Select Locations
St. Bernards Medical Center is the healthcare destination for families in Jonesboro and the surrounding areas. Today, St. Bernards Medical Center is a major referral hospital offering advanced technology and medical services across four centers of excellence: Heart Care, Cancer Treatment, Women's and Children's Services, and Senior Services. St. Bernards invests significant resources to bring advanced services, treatments and surgery techniques to our local patients.