Outpatient IM Opportunities in the Sonoran Desert | Tucson, AZ
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is currently seeking Outpatient Internal Medicine Physicians to join our exceptional staff in Southern Arizona. Your dedication to patient care and practice excellence will be a part of BUMG's new model of care delivery.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access to academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities and recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
Banner – University Medicine includes Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, Banner – University Medical Center Tucson and Banner – University Medical Center South, Banner Children’s at Diamond Children’s Medical Center, the University of Arizona Cancer Center, physician clinics and a health plan division.
Across its campuses Banner – University Medicine performs life-changing research and provides graduate medical education to those who go on to touch lives across Arizona, the nation and the world. The medical centers are a vital part of Banner Health’s mission to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care. Academic Medicine Difference The partnership between Banner Health and the University of Arizona brings clinical care delivery, education and research to the forefront of the patient experience