General Orthopedic Surgeon for beautiful Marinette, Wisconsin
If you love the outdoors, want to live on a lake, or desire excellent schools for your young family, take a look at us! Aurora Health Care Medical Group is actively seeking a general orthopedic surgeon in beautiful Marinette, Wisconsin!
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency in orthopedic surgery from an accredited program
- Patient focused, collaborative, team player
- Broad range of cases at both the hospital and surgery center
- Diagnostic services including CT and MRI on-site
- Multi-specialty clinic provides a built-in referral base
- New hospital opening in 2019
- Total draw area reaches 120,000 with an excellent payer mix
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment
- State-of-the-art, modern technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.