Two physicians needed for growing Hospitalist private practice, covering hospitals in Overland Park, Kansas or Lee's Summit, Missouri.
We are looking for that special person to join our team! Physicians are being recruited for a private practice Hospitalist group comprised of Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Advanced Practice Providers. The incoming candidate will collaborate with the existing 28 provider Hospitalist group to provide inpatient coverage including facilitating admissions, consults, discharges, etc. Advanced practice providers available to help support the physician as part of the care team.
The incoming candidate will work 7 days on and 7 days off. Most Hospitalists work 7 am until 4 pm with the option to flex hours based on inpatient census and personal schedule.
The ideal candidate will be Board Certified or Board Eligible in either Internal Medicine, Family Medicine. The incoming candidate will have a passion for inpatient medicine and willingness to collaborate with colleagues and specialists as you will be joining a cohesive team of physicians. New graduates will be considered, particularly if they have strong inpatient experience or training. Compensation commensurate with experience with bonus compensation available. The opportunity features comprehensive benefits with retirement benefits among many others!
Interested applicants should submit their CV to Amie Murphy, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Founded in 1931, Menorah Medical Center moved to its new park-like campus in Johnson County in 1998. The medical center campus includes a 158-bed acute care hospital, doctors building, and outpatient clinics offering the highest standard of patient care and cutting-edge technology. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 800 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine. The campus design maximizes the area's natural beauty and provides a relaxed and friendly environment for patients and guests.
Menorah was the first hospital in Johnson County dually certified as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center.
Services include but are not limited to:
* Accredited Chest Pain Center
* Breast Center
* Cancer Care a comprehensive program featuring the CyberKnife Radiosurgery System
* Diabetes Education
* Digestive System Care
* Education and Support Groups
* Emergency Services
* Family Birthing Center
* Gastroenterology including EUS and SpyGlass DS Direct Visualization System
* Intensive Care Unit
* Medical Weight Management
* Pain Management
* Pulmonary/Respiratory Services including Sleep Lab
* Radiology/Imaging Services
* Sports Medicine
* Surgical Services including da Vinci robotic surgery
* Vascular Lab
* Women's Services
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
* Overland Park, Kansas comes in at No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.