2hrs East of Denver | $100k Loan Repayment
Fun Fact: The average Coloradoan spends 29 minutes commuting to work, which is nearly 1-hour roundtrip that you cannot recover from the day. In Sterling, there is far less traffic, placing time back in your pocket! And since you won't be drained from a work commute, spontaneous weekend or day adventures to the big-city or mountains is an easy, enjoyable, quick getaway! Denver International Airport is quickly accessible from Sterling as well, making out-of-state getaways or hosting guests an easy reality!
Realize the benefits of work-life balance when you practice with Banner Health!
Excellent employed position in Sterling, CO, 2-hours NE of Denver. Situated in the heart of the Colorado eastern plains, Sterling is home to 15,000 people, and serves over 25,000 from surrounding communities. This is a great location to enjoy the laid-back, simple life of a small town with friendly people and experience rewarding, positive relationships with your patients.
Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician!
Details of this Established Practice:
- Telephone call only
- Existing patient panel, productive practice
- $250k salary guarantee, years 1-3
- $60k sign-on bonus
- $100k loan repayment
- $75k retention bonus after 3 years
- ED & Hospitalists shifts available
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Sterling Regional Medical Center Stats:
• 25 Bed Acute-Care Facility
• Newly Remodeled
• State-of-the-Art Services & Equipment
• Full time in house Hospitalists
• Wellness & Health Education
• Low Managed Care
• Support of General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and
• Diagnostic Lab
• Banner's multi specialty clinic is located adjacent to the hospital
Sterling is a rural community of 15,000 founded rich in agricultural tradition; located in the heart of Colorado’s high eastern plain, Sterling boasts a safe, family environment with friendly, respectful neighbors. With a mild climate and an average of 331 days of sunshine each year, plenty of recreational opportunities exist, including:
• Private & public Golf Courses.
• Over 60 acres of parks.
• Indoor & outdoor movie theatres.
• Three reservoirs, two with unlimited water sports.
• Hunting, camping & fishing.
• Roller hockey, baseball/softball, tennis, & rodeos
• A highly respected and rated school district with ACT scores that exceed state and national averages.
• Two hours to metropolitan amenities! Denver offers major league sports, theatres, a zoo, major shopping malls, museums and more.
Send us your CV today!