Internist w/ Loan Repayment in York, PA
Internal Medicine Faculty Position – Outpatient
Apple Hill Internal Medicine
Take Advantage of our New Loan Repayment Program!
WellSpan Health is seeking a full time Internist to join other key clinical faculty for the Internal Medicine Residency at its outpatient practice in York, PA. This well-established group is highly respected both locally and nationally. York Hospital currently has eight residency programs, six fellowship programs and has been consistently rated a top 100 hospital.
About the Opportunity
- Position includes 50% teaching residents or medical students in the outpatient setting and 50% providing care to one’s own patients
- Apple Hill Internal Medicine is located in a suburban medical center 2 miles from York Hospital
- Secure employment with a well-respected medical group of over 1,000 providers with low physician turnover
- Stable faculty and leadership with a financially sound organization
- Research and quality improvement projects are welcomed but not required
- Latest in office technology including system-wide electronic health record
Chief residents, junior faculty and those completing a General Internal Medicine Residency are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus and educational loan repayment program up to $80,000
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Continuing Medical Education time off and stipend
- Full relocation
- Centrally located among several major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia
- Abundant outdoor and cultural activities include golf, hiking, a minor league baseball team, a symphony and a 42-mile recreation trail
- York has excellent public and private schools and a low cost of living
Click Here for our practice website including physician profiles
Click Here to explore our Internal Medicine residency
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact
Ann Reid, Physician Recruiter, via email below.
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 170 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click Here to Explore York Pennsylvania
Click Here to explore life in South Central Pennsylvania