Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 102-bed acute care, community hospital
- Established 18 physician team with a Clinical Performance Nurse
- Hospitalists run codes except for those that occur in the ED
- No procedures; no call
- Open ICU, intensivist support
- Meditech EMR
- J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Imagine living in an authentic, large town with a small town home feel. Located northeast of the capital, Hartford, you are exposed to the wonderful historic buildings and central business district, but also the 1,000 acres of parkland and gardens. You will be in a great central location that allows you to travel to New York City or Boston in just a couple of hours. There is a range of housing styles and prices in attractive neighborhoods, an award-winning school system, performing arts organizations, libraries and friendly, community-spirited residents.