Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 977 bed not for profit hospital
- Established 27 physician team including two nocturnists, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalist experience required
- No codes, ED respond
- Open ICU with 24/7 intensivist on staff and excellent sub-specialty backup
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Named the “HUB” city, Lubbock’s growing economy, housing options, educational opportunity, and recreational amenities make it one of the most livable cities in Texas! Lubbock is a thriving city of over 230,000 people; A bustling metropolis with great music, shopping and dining, Big 12 Conference sports, a vibrant arts community, and acclaimed medical facilities, Lubbock blends small-town charm with West Texas warmth and hospitality.
Awards and Recognitions