Electrophysiology-South Central PA
Job Title: Physician – Electrophysiology
Status: Full Time
Facility: WellSpan Summit Physician Services
Department: WellSpan Interventional Cardiology
Location: 22 St. Paul Drive, Suite 201, Chambersburg, PA 17201
WellSpan Summit Physician Services Cardiology, located in South Central PA, is seeking an additional full time, BC, experienced EP physician to join our growing EP program. Candidate must possess expertise with:
- Permanent pacemaker, single lead-single chamber, dual lead-dual chamber implants and HIS Bundle lead placement
- Electrophysiology study
- CRT implants- pacemaker or defibrillator
- ILR procedure
- Radiofrequency ablation procedures
- Device Clinic
- Inpatient and Outpatient Clinic Responsibilities
- Highly competitive salary and educational loan repayment
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Generous allowances for CME, Dues
- Relocation assistance
Summit Health is the area’s leading healthcare provider with Chambersburg and Waynesboro Hospitals and 23 medical specialties with more than 30 practice sites throughout the county. The prestigious distinction of 2017 Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence™ from Healthgrades, places Chambersburg Hospital among the top five percent of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide for clinical performance and as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for both Coronary Intervention and Prostate Surgery.
- Recipient of one of the Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention ™ for 6 Years in a Row (2012- 2017)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades America’s Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ for 7 Years in a Row (2011-2017)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Coronary Interventional Procedures for 7 Years in a Row (2011-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures for 11 Years in a Row (2007-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack for 6 Years in a Row (2012-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure for 3 Years in a Row (2012-2017)
For confidential consideration contact:
Tammie Chute, Provider Recruiter
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 170 locations across central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.